Thursday, April 30, 2009

Im beginning to realize that as time goes by, events happen, and surroundings change, so do the people in them. Look back in your life; how many of your friends are the same as they were 2 years ago? Let alone how many of those friends that you had two years ago are still in your life? I still have yet to find who I am, and I don't plan on it for a while. Im too indecisive, and too submissive. I care too much about others to focus on myself, I care about a lot of people that most likely don't give two seconds of thought throughout their day to me. But that doesn't matter to me because they owe me nothing. They didn't ask me to care, I do because I want to, because making people happy and doing things for them that make their day is something I'm good at.

I think all journals/diaries/blogs/whatever records of time/thought/experience/events begin with intent on keeping a detailed chronological event on what one thinks about, what provokes them with enough inspiration to to put those ideas and thoughts in their head out into the world. More often than not they start with multiple daily entries, and slowly fade and dissipate to few and far between. I want to make a blog that can inspire people, that people will want to read, that can make a change. My problem; I don't know what to blog about. I guess you could call me a perfectionist in that I haven't written merely because I feel that I don't feel qualified and informed enough about anything to feel as if I have any right to impose my opinions onto others. I just want to make an impact. I want to make others think and I want them to feel as if what they have just read has inspired them to do something, anything. I just need something to write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment